Selasa, 17 Januari 2012

I am weak and I know, I am strong and I know, because of you

sometimes, you will feel this is so right to be there with someone who loved you so much .
I feel that, and thats made me strong .
when I had a trouble, he always support me, he always right there besides me .
when I feel so deep and so blue, he not tired to giving wonderful words for me
he is nice, and I know how much he loved me .
I was very lucky woman !!


but in the other side, I feel so weak .
I feel this is so wrong ! I have to stop it !
but I can't . . .
and this is sometimes made my day so mad !
I am going crazy to thinking all of difference between me and him .
I am going to 20 years old and I have to think mature, sure !
this is not a game this is not about a bird, or a plane that can flying so free .
its my heart, and can be hurt .
and I know, I loved him so damn ! I am so seriously with him .

LET IT FLOW
LET IT FLOW
LET IT FLOW

I just wanna stay always with him, although I know I will get sad ending in my drama later .

Drive to wherever the wind takes me
Cause I love you whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And though my heart is by your side



I never know what the future brings, but I know you are here with me now
We will make it through, and I hope you are the one I share my life with


I just hope and believe .
let me loving you . always . .





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar